23.3.12

SHE & HIM VOLUME 2



She & Him Volume 2 is currently the soundtrack of our lives. It's become our go-to dinner music and I just can't get enough of the sweet melodies. Check out the She & Him website -- you can listen to one of my favourite songs off the home page.

This leads me to a confession . I adore CDs. I love getting one out of its case, putting it in the player and pressing play. I'm a luddite in this respect. It took me forever to give up my tape cassettes and embrace CDs, and I imagine that it'll take some time for me to fully appreciate our iPod. Sure, it's great to have an iPod while on-the-go or traveling, but there's just something about having a physical album to touch and a CD sleeve to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...