27.6.12

A DATE NIGHT TIP


kissing couple

I have a confession to make. I'm a fan of The Bachelorette. I simply can't get enough of the dramatic moments and over-the-top romantic dates. As I was watching it Monday night, I remembered this relationship tip about how to keep the sparks flying in a marriage. Here it is...when you're heading out on your next date, meet your spouse at the date venue (restaurant, lounge, movie theatre, etc.) instead of getting ready and leaving the house together. This way, you don't have the chaos of getting ready together (and throwing in a toddler to the mix definitely makes it a bit chaotic) and you get to anticipate seeing each other for a special night out. It'll take you back to the early days of your relationship when you'd meet up after work or for a weekend adventure.

It's such a cool idea and makes me giddy to think of trying it for our next date night.

(Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...