1.6.12

MOTHERHOOD TIP: NIGHTTIME SHOWERS

outdoor shower and bath

This is a very simple tip, but it's a time- and sanity-saver. Shower before you go to bed at night. One of my favourite times of the day is when Monkey goes down for his morning nap. I brew a coffee and catch up on my reading, writing and anything else I want to do. Sometimes I'll do a couple of chores, but I try to reserve that morning nap for me-time. I've already showered the night before, so I don't have to spend that precious time getting ready for the day.

And how amazing would it be to have this outdoor shower in your backyard? I'd have my showers under the stars...if we lived in the country and not in downtown Toronto.


(Photo via Apartment Therapy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...