31.8.12

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Ferris wheel and air show

It's the last long weekend of the summer, and even though the autumnal equinox is still weeks away, the start of September definitely feels like the beginning of Fall to me. I'm looking forward to hanging out this weekend with family and friends. Monkey is currently obsessed with planes way up in the sky, so I'm excited to take him to the Canadian International Air Show at the CNE this weekend. He will be amazed!

Here's a song to start your weekend. It's Monkey's pop favourite and our unofficial anthem of the summer. It's Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye. And yes, I realize it's been played and played on the radio, but I'm still loving it. Enjoy this last long weekend of the summer!

(Image)

1 comment:

  1. Sigh.... It is so true. The simple fact that it is turning september soon has me feeling the back to school blues. Which is such a laugh because i am still on mat leave and nothing is changing! :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...