13.12.13

ACTIVITY ADVENT CALENDAR

Activity Advent Calendar

As a kid, I used to savour the little pieces of chocolate in my advent calendar every morning in the lead up to Christmas. I was eager to start this tradition with our family this year, but I was not keen on giving Monkey a daily dose of extra chocolate so I was happy to stumble on this activity advent calendar. Brilliant!

It is simple to make with strips of paper and a jar or paper bag. On each strip of paper, write an activity related to Christmas such as wear red today, bake gingerbread cookies, read a Christmas story or make a tree ornament. Each day, your little one pulls out a piece of paper and you have a planned activity. Sadly, I was not organized enough to start at the beginning of December so this year we'll be doing the 12 days of Christmas, starting tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...