7.5.14

MY NEW RUBBER BOOTS

Sperry Top-Sider rubber boots

For whatever reason, my rubber boots rarely last more than one or two years so I have come to know a thing or two about rubber boots. Have you searched for a pair lately? Hunter has cornered the rubber boots market. Walk into any store, stop at the rubber boot section and you'll find a rainbow of Hunter boots lining the shelves with little else. Look outside on a rainy day and you'll be bombarded by them on the sidewalks. I used to love Hunter boots (back when they only came in the traditional green, black and navy), but I find they aren't very durable for the price tag.

This year, I'm loving my new rubber boots by Sperry Top-Sider. The laces are fun, but the boots look just as good (and are more practical in puddles) without them.

Monkey loves walking in the rain and splashing in puddles, so I know what we'll be doing with the wet weekend coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...