6.7.12

IT'S A HOT, HOT DAY


The heat is still smothering us in Toronto, and we might even break a heat record today with the hottest July 6 ever. Here's one of my current favourite songs to help kick off your weekend.

Monkey and I are heading to the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition this morning to see my friend Lindsay's exhibit. This is her first exhibition since the birth of her daughter so I'm excited to see her in her element.

The City will be buzzing this weekend with the start of SummerliciousToronto Fringe Festival, Honda Indy, Salsa on St. Clair and the opening of Woody Allen's new film To Rome With Love tonight. . .the secret is out, I'm a big Woody Allen fan.

Enjoy your weekend and try to stay cool.

(Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...