17.8.12

100 POSTS


I've reached a bit of a milestone today. This is my 100th post! Monkey's Muse came about when I made the decision to take a break from my career in corporate communications to stay at home with our little Monkey. This blog has come to be my creative outlet where I like to share what I do, what I see, what I like and of course, the antics of Monkey.

Thank you all for reading Monkey's Muse. Every comment and every email make me so happy -- I'm like a dog who's stolen a huge slab of the most tasty cheese and hasn't gotten caught yet. In honour of this 100th post, here's a song to start your weekend. It's What I'm Trying to Say by Stars, one of my very favourite bands. I wish you all a wonderfully happy weekend!

(Image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...