15.4.13

A YEAR IN PICTURES

Pinhole Press photo book

I treasure my photographs. I have photo albums stacked high that document trips to places near and far, family gatherings, friendships and just everyday life. The problem is that space is at a premium in our little home, so piles of photo albums just aren't practical (besides, photo albums tend not to be aesthetically pleasing).

The solution? Create beautiful, simple photo books to document each year. I used Pinhole Press, an easy-to-use online photo shop, to create two photo books for 2012 -- this one captures our daily life and this smaller one our family trip to Italy. With cloth-bound hardcovers and thick archival paper, I will happily stack these books (and more for years to come) in our living room bookcase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...