29.7.13

THE BASEBALL HAT


I've shunned the baseball cap all my life in favour of big, wide-brimmed sunhats that I thought gave me the most sun protection. But no longer. I discovered the baseball cap during our trip to Nantucket. Under my wide-brimmed sunhat I'd have to crane my neck to see and hold tight when the wind picked up, but not with my new baseball hat. It is practical, so I wear it frequently giving me more sun protection than the odd time I'd wear my big hat. I'm a convert.

Here are a few photos to prove the baseball cap is not only practical, but stylish (check out J.Crew's cool new monogrammed cap) and not just meant for the field anymore ...

J.Crew baseball cap

Street style baseball cap

Street style baseball cap

Street style baseball cap




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...