12.8.13

DESIGN INSPIRATION: OPEN KITCHEN SHELVING

Open kitchen shelving

Even though a kitchen renovation is on the (very distant) horizon for us, I've started to search for inspiration to improve upon the functionality and design of our kitchen. One trend I'm noticing is open shelving. My initial thought was no way since I'd never be able to maintain a clean, clutter-free look. But, the idea is starting to grow on me -- it would be a handy way to access our everyday white dishes. What do you think about open shelving?

Here are a few photos in case you're looking for design inspiration too ...

Open kitchen shelving


Open kitchen shelving


Open kitchen shelving


Open kitchen shelving




Open shelving kitchen


(Image 1 / Image 2 / Image 3 / Image 4 / Image 5 / Image 6 / Image 7)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...