6.3.14

RECIPE: CAESAR SALAD WITH A TWIST

Caesar salad with apple and avocado

I typically order the same dishes over and over again at our local restaurants. At Terroni it's the C'T Mang pizza. At Swan it's the grilled pork chop. At Kalendar, it's Scroll 5. Tried and true, ol' faithful, call it what you will, I rarely stray from 'the usual'.

The other night we had dinner at Politica, one of our favourite neighbourhood restaurants. My husband and I always split the Caesar salad, but that night a slightly different salad caught our eye. It was a Caesar salad with apple and avocado. It was delicious and a welcome twist on the traditional version. I have since recreated this gem at home. Next time you make a Caesar salad, toss in apple and avocado chunks -- you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...