30.11.15

FOR THE LOVE OF SWEATERS


Cozy sweater

This morning Little Bean came to me with one of Monkey's warm wool sweaters in hand. She was determined to wear it today. While I do appreciate her desire to wrap herself in a cozy sweater -- Fall is my favourite season -- it is still premature to do so in Bermuda where we're still in shorts and t-shirts most days.

So, in honour of Little Bean and my favourite season that is underway in Canada, I've rounded up my favourite sweaters for the cooler season ...

MiH, Chini & Parker, J.Crew, Babaton and Vince sweaters
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

And for the love of sweaters, here are a few more snapshots of cozy street style ...

Cozy sweater

Cozy sweater




(Images 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...