23.12.14

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


I wish you an amazing festive time of year and hope that you're able to celebrate with those near and dear to you. 

This is the first Christmas that I'll be away from my family, but thankfully the kids and I went to Canada at the beginning of December for a lovely wintry visit. My husband's mother and sister will be joining us in Bermuda this year, and we're figuring out the traditions that we will establish for our little family. One new tradition will be to head to Elbow Beach on Christmas morning, along with the island's ex-pat community, to raise a glass of champagne with new friends. Monkey is already excited to splash in the ocean! 

However you celebrate, happy holidays to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...